Whether you need professional assistance or simply just want to buy a simple item or service it is important that you receive ‘value for money’ and good ‘customer service’.
Undertaking ‘financial reporting valuations’ whether for a public sector entity (like a local government) or for a large private sector operation it is critical that the expert engage has the necessary –
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the accounting standards
- Accounting, Valuation and Engineering Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge, Skills and proven track record
- Compliant and flexible methodology
- Ability to work as a strategic partner
Just as important however is then need to work with someone who takes the time to understand your needs, is willing to provide a range of options and will support you in achieving your objectives. To many this comes down to the nature of the people you will be working with and their ability to communicate, analyse and problem solve.
APV offers not only extreme levels of performance and satisfaction (as measured by our clients) but also the total flexibility to mix and match both APV’s and our client’s resources to achieve the best ‘value for money’.